Having a nice looking WordPress site is not enough. It also needs to help you skyrocket your conversion rate sorted by your goals. Starting with selling a product, or a service to simply trying to boost your audience, conversion rate is one of the most important metrics for any commercial website.
Conversion rate optimization (CRO) is a gradual process that involves site analytics, intensive testing, reiterations, so it’s important to understand that there is no one magical solution that will help you achieve that quickly.
Fortunately, there are many online articles and guides about how to increase your conversion rate, and there are also developers and special plugins that will help you do that. Below, it’s a list of 7 best WordPress plugins to skyrocket your conversion rate:
This plugin enables creating lead capture forms, as well as A/B testing, so you’ll have everything you need in one plugin. The main features of OptinMonster are the following:
- User exit detection
- 2-step opt-in process
- Visual form editor
- Segmentation of mailing lists based on user behavior
- Professionally designed templates
- Easy integration with Google Analytics
- Integration with major email marketing providers
We have published an in-depth review about OptinMonster list building plugin for WordPress. Check it out.
I’ve been using Cloudways since January 2016 for this blog. I happily recommend Cloudways to my readers because I am a proud customer.
- Over 100 built-in templates and 6 styles of forms
- Optin forms that can be easily created and customized
- Forms are responsive across all devices
- Beautifully designed pop-ups, banners and opt-in bars
03. Split Hero
Split Hero enables you to build various versions of pages and it allows you to track conversions on up to 4 different versions of a page. It also features:
- A/B testing
- Split test websites
- Compatibility with the most popular page builders
- Dynamically split visitors
- Provides accurate data and it showcases it in an easy way to to understand it
Unbounce is a WordPress plugin used for building custom landing pages and overlays. It is equipped with a wide diversity of templates that can be used for many goals and industries. The main features include the following:
- Custom form actions
- Drag and drop landing page and overlay builder
- Event-triggered or time-triggered pop-ups
- Real-time data
- Unlimited A/B testing
- Target by cookies, referring URL or by location
05. LiveChat Inc
LiveChat Inc provides users with an easy and quick to add a chatbox on their WordPress site. This way, they will be able to start communication with their potential leads and increase the chance of turning them into customers.
By communicating more with potential users, website owners will have the possibility to understand them better and what keeps some of them from converting. The features of LiveChat Inc are the following:
- Integrations with over 170 tools
- Data encryption, 2-step verification to GDPR compliance, access restrictions, Privacy Shield Certification, HIPAA readiness
- The possibility to build your LiveChat extensions from scratch
- Advanced customization
06. Thrive Leads
Thrive leads is an opt-in plugin that allows you to skyrocket your conversion rate and grow their email lists. It features a drag and drop editor and with the help of it, there is a wide diversity of forms that can be built. Aside from this, it provides the following features:
- A/B testing features
- Drag and drop editor
- Advanced targeting based on posts, categories, and tags
- Actionable reporting and insights
07. Hello Bar
is a simple, but useful plugin for WordPress that allows site owners to add a full-width floating bar to the top or bottom of the site. It can include an email signup form, social media buttons, a call to action, or a welcome message. Among its features are the following:
- Page takeovers
- A/B testing
- Custom targeting
- Numerous and various integrations
- Yes/No questions
The above 7 plugins can do different things, depending on the setup of your WordPress site and your conversion goals. Thus, make sure you know which are your business goals and then start trying one of the plugins you believe it will help you.
It’s important to remember that conversion rate increase involves a lot of experimenting and testing, so do try various functions, settings and features that these plugins provide.