I’m glad to announce that I will be accepting articles from my readers, seeing as how I’m always interested in quality work from quality bloggers. Here are some author guidelines which will ensure that your submission gets fast approval.
It took me 5 years of my blogging life to build Woblogger.com. So, naturally, I expect the same level of professionalism and quality from you that I’ve gathered over time. Therefore, I will lay down some guidelines which will ensure that your submission gets fast approval.
- Head over to the home page and check out the first few pages to understand what kind of articles I publish here.
- Write an article which is solely focused on quality and adding value for the readers. Remember, the best articles teach you something, or provide an unbiased opinion based upon research, facts and experience.
- You have to be a blogger or a genuine reader who has something to write and share with the Woblogger community.
What are the categories you can write?
Here are a few categories that we accept articles from, and also suggestions for few articles. Do remember to do a search at Woblogger, to avoid submitting already published ideas.
- Blogging Tips, Tools, Marketing and everything which you can think of.
- WordPress Plugins and Themes, and how-to’s.
- Digital marketing related articles.
- Entrepreneurship – Running an online business.
- Technology-related articles.
- SEO Tools, Software, Case studies.
- Art of living, Motivational, Inspirational topics.
A few things to remember before submitting your post:
Woblogger respects individual work and if your idea is derivative of someone else’s work, please credit your source. Obviously, the same goes for images that you use on your post. To ensure your article gets published, write a very original piece, which is written specifically for the Woblogger audience.
02. Article Quality:
Articles should be a minimum of 1.000 words and should cover the topic in detail. Your article should break up sections using H2, H3, or H4 headings and needs to be free of spelling and grammatical errors. Quality is one of the major conditions when considering posts.
We respect everyone’s work. That being said, in case we find out that you’ve copied your post from somewhere else, we will remove all of your blog posts and your profile from Woblogger.
It doesn’t matter who wrote the content, Woblogger owns it. You are not allowed to publish it elsewhere on the web. Doing so will also lead to instant removal of all of your blog posts and your profile.
We allow genuine contribution and allow backlinks. You will get a chance to build a brand of yourself by contributing a post to Woblogger.
We allow the maximum two (2) links on the Author bio at the bottom of the post.
Keep Note: Remember, all the links on Woblogger.com are Do Follow. I have the right to modify the links if they don’t cope with this.
05. No keyword-based anchor links.
We don’t accept keyword-based anchor links and we’ll remove it.
Please, note that there is a difference between guest posts and sponsored posts. Guest posts are generally written by other bloggers and sponsored posts are written by, or on behalf of, a company or organization to advertise a free or paid service. If you want to do a sponsorship then please contact us. We may not accept posts written on behalf of your company or client except you agree it’s a sponsored post.
Please take a look at our advertising page for rates.
Comments are like conversations and when your article is published, answer any queries related to your article via the comments. This will give you more exposure and help readers.
What do you get in return?
Here are top benefits of advertising on Woblogger.com.
- Free promotion of your product/post.
- Improve your online authority.
- Fortify your backlink profile.
- Grow brand awareness.
Your post will be promoted on various social media networks.
Anything you need to do after your post is published?
Yes, we would expect you to:
- Promote the post to your email list and/or social media followers.
- Engage fully with readers by responding to comments as soon as the post goes live in the morning and as often as possible throughout the day and in the following few days.
- Respond to comments or questions on Twitter and the Woblogger Facebook page, as your schedule allows, immediately after publication.
How can you become a Woblogger Author?
- Start by writing an email introducing yourself, who you are, what you do, your experience and include 3 of your popular writings.
- Pitch your post idea in that email along with its preferred title and alternative titles. That way I can make a guess what the post is going to be about.
- Send your email to contact[at]woblogger.com.
- If I like your idea and any of your proposed titles grabs my attention, I will request you to complete the writing and send it to me.
- Send me your article with a brief author bio as a Word document (.docx file) or Google Doc with relevant images.
It could take up to 2 days to respond to your email. If your post doesn’t comply with the guidelines, you may not get a reply.
Good luck and happy writing!
In case if you have any queries, do let us know via the contact form.