In this post, I’m going to introduce you Aweber Email Marketing Service which will help you to grow your business.
AWeber is an email marketing provider often called an auto responder which allows you to build up those all-important email lists and send out hundreds and thousands of emails at the drop of a hat. The company was founded in 1998. AWeber is currently headquartered in Chalfont, Pennsylvania.
Why Should An Online Business Use Email Marketing?
Email marketing has an ROI over $40 for every $1 spent. (Source: DMA) It’s one of the most cost effective ways of communicating with customers and prospects, not to mention being eco-friendly since there are no trees, stamps, or postal trucks running around to deliver old fashioned postal mail.
Introduction To AWeber
In this video I give a quick introduction to AWeber email marketing service and a look around inside.
Here are some of the features of AWeber Email Marketing Service:
- Autoresponder Follow Up: Send a sequence of automatically delivered emails.
- Manage Subscribers: Collect, track and manage your subscriber list.
- Email Deliverbility Rate: Get more messages delivered to your subscribers with AWeber.
- Tracking: Gain a holistic view of your email campaign.
- Email Newsletter: Simple enough for newbies with advanced options for experts.
- App Showcase: AWeber integrate with other online tools to help build your list.
- Atom App: Use AWeber’s mobile subscriber app to grow your list any time, anywhere, on Android and iOS devices.
- Subscriber Segmenting: Target subscribers based on their actions with a single click.
- AWeber Stats: App Check your email marketing stats on-the-go with AWeber Stats for Android and iOS devices.
- Email Marketing API: Integrate third party applications with AWeber.
To get started with Aweber, they offer first month signup for as low as 1$ and you can easily understand Aweber tools and tricks via their help resources. If you didn’t like Aweber you can always claim your money back within 30 days.
Actionable Email Marketing Tips That Will Boost Results
There are many different ways of interacting with your email list.
- Send out a attractive newsletter style email full of information, something I like to do every now and then.
- Share latest blog posts. Send out shorter emails informing them of a latest blog posts, another one I use regularly.
- Some send out a brief email informing them of a bigger better newsletter or video hosted online either as a PDF document or as a page on a website.
- People send out a weekly or monthly round up of all of the weeks/month’s blog/website articles and content.
- Some just send out emails promoting products whether they be their own or those by affiliates.
- Then there are those, like me, who do a bit of everything. As they say variety is the spice of life and as long as I give good content I like to do a mixture of email styles.
Sign up for Aweber for 1$ for the first month and do try your hand into Email marketing. Email marketing is the future as it’s your list which can make real money for you.