Wondering how to make money with ClickBank? Here’s is a comprehensive step by step guide to show you how to sign up with ClickBank and make money.
How do people make so much money on clickbank? ClickBank is an amazing platform to make money onlin. Read on to learn how to make money with Clickbank.
For every blogger, ClickBank can be a very lucrative affiliate program to make money because the commissions are incredibly high. In my previous posts, I explained you what is affiliate marketing and how to start with affiliate marketing. In this post, I’m going to show you how to get started with ClickBank and understand a bit more about the interface so you can get the most out of your efforts.
How To Make Money with ClickBank
Here’s a simple overview of how ClickBank commissions work:
- You find a product to promote and create a customized HopLink.
- You promote the product online.
- A customer clicks on your HopLink, goes to the vendor’s website, and ends up purchasing the product.
- The customer purchases the product from ClickBank and you receive credit for promoting the sale.
- Your commission is calculated based on the net sale price (see below) and credited to your account within two minutes of the sale
In ClickBank affiliate program, there is a word called “HopLink”. It means affiliate link.
How to Join ClickBank
Join ClickBank is very easy, click the sign up link and create your account. Once your account has been created, you can begin promoting the products on your website.
Searching For Products to Promote
To search for products, click the marketplace link at the top of the ClickBank homepage after you logged in.
From here, you can search for products by category. It is important. Find products relevant to your niche.
Then, you will see a list of products details. You can go to the sales page of the product by clicking the red title.
This particular product pays $115.98 per sale on average. Now, it’s important to note the amount you earn per sale. Then click promote button to get the affiliate link. You will be presented with this form.
In the Account Nickname box, enter the ClickBank ID you created when you setup your ClickBank account, and add a Tracking ID if you want to keep track of where the sale is coming from. ClickBank will add this ID to your affiliate URL so you can track how many sales came from this specific link.
Then click create button. So, it’s time to promote you link. You can get payment from clickbank via direct deposit or via checks.
Check out this article to learn more on how to earn your keep online.
Do let me know if you have any question about ClickBank Affiliate Program?
You may also like to read;
- How To Start a Blog – Beginner’s Guide for 2018
- DreamHost Affiliate Program! Earn $97 for Each Referral
- SEO Strategies for Bloggers – A Guide of SEO Best Practices
- How to Boost Ranking with High Quality Backlinks
If you’re looking for a more in-depth guide on how to make money with ClickBank, check this out.