Looking for PDFLiner review? Look no further. This article describes what PDFLiner is and how to use it.
In the modern digitized era, more and more businesses prefer to work online, trusting their company data to various Web platforms that simplify working with documents. These cloud-based solutions come with multiple benefits such as making your office paperless, improving your business data security, dealing with minimal paper-based processes, and saving money on printing documents. This approach is also nature-conscious.
Since the market flourishes with an abundance of programs ready to assist you with document management, choosing the right one might be tricky. If you are in search of a multitool and well-reputed program that will serve your workflow purposes, here is a trustworthy, unbiased review of PDFLiner. An extensive description of all its features, pros, and cons is based on our experience, precise analysis, and customer feedback.
PDFLiner is a tool-rich online platform for creating, editing, and converting all kinds of PDF files that enables you to collaborate, sign, and store your company documents on its secure servers. Let’s examine these appealing features more deeply and find out whether this platform is the right one for you.
PDFLiner is an easily accessible, user-friendly, and 100-% secure PDF-editing tool that needs no additional software for installation on your device. Its affordable subscription costs won’t leave you with an empty wallet, and the clear interface and comprehensible functionality are easy even for beginners. It won’t take you much time to adjust to its handy features.
Whether you’re going to utilize PDFLiner for work, school, or other spheres of life, the tool can significantly help you boost the way you handle the paperwork. Though it doesn’t provide the same level of functionality as Adobe, it is a perfect solution for starters who don’t need such advanced features.
Let’s observe the advantages of this multi-purpose platform which you can use to successfully manage your online documentation. Then, we will move straight to the cons that are present in any modern software.
- Accessibility: You can easily edit your files using either a phone, laptop, or tablet. The interface is comprehensible and convenient, and you only require a Web browser and a stable Internet connection to smoothly run the service;
- Extensive library of PDF forms: Whether you are involved in the construction, insurance, real estate, court, government fields, or any other industry, you simply need to type the needed form in the search bar to fill it out. There are also numerous tax forms for any taxpayer’s case;
- Protected data with high-level encryption: With PDFLiner, you can be sure that all your significant data is securely stored. No third party will ever get access to it. You can also password protect your files and add watermarks to them.
- There is no offline version, and you need a reliable Internet connection to work on your documents;
- You can’t use the e-signature function with USB dongles;
- There have been no integrations yet.
PDFLiner can provide users with an abundance of handy features to work with PDFs. We’d like to pinpoint those that make the service outstanding among other solutions:
Due to this helpful characteristic, you can add text notes to your PDF documents. This empowers you to make working on files more straightforward, outline important data, and highlight the parts that should be improved further. Use the following 3-step algorithm to do it in no time:
- Upload your file on the platform and find a visible “Add Text” icon on your dashboard. It’s easily distinguishable by the ‘T’ letter in the upper left corner of the dashboard.
- Click on this icon to set the cursor in any place where you want to add notes. This function is handy if you have to add page numbers to your docs.
- You can also insert a hyperlink directly into the edited text. Press the icon located on the formatting panel, and you’ll immediately see the window popping up. Add the link you need there and press the “Test” button to check its accuracy. Then click “Save” to add a hyperlink to the text.
A drawing tool enables you to insert various shapes, graphic elements, and drawings into your files and edit them later. You should press the “Insert” button and choose the tool you need. There are ready-to-use shapes such as crosses, checks, arrows, circles, and lines, but you can also click on the “Draw” button and add a personalized pattern.
Though you might have encountered PDF-editing services with image functionality, they are usually way too pricey and come with a netting of multiple features that make using them somewhat complicated. PDFLiner has solved this problem with an easy-to-navigate interface. Follow the brief guide below to make the procedure straightforward:
- Upload the essential file on the platform.
- Find an “Insert” button in the upper toolbar and click on it.
- Pick the “Add image” function to upload your picture or capture one.
- Press “Done” to save the changes.
Using PDFLiner, you can highlight any text part in your text with a single click. Take the next steps:
- Log in and upload the file where you want to add highlights.
- Click on the “Highlight” tool located in the top left corner of the menu and choose “Highlight.”
- The tool becomes activated when the cursor shifts to a little yellow square. Then choose the text you want to highlight. Relaunch the tool after you release the left button.
- Click the “Done” button when you are finished.
Adding dates to PDFs is a basic function required while working on the various governmental, tax, and insurance documents. With PDFLiner, it is easy to insert a date into your file:
- Upload the document from your PC.
- Click the “Add date” button in the upper left corner. The date field will instantly appear in your PDF. The tool automatically sets the current date, but it is easily editable. You can also modify the font size and move the date field to the necessary part of the document.
- Save the alterations by pressing the “OK” button.
The e-signature tool is a popular solution among the current online editing accessories. PDFLiner enables users to customize their documents on the go, without spending too much effort on learning how to do it. The procedure contains several steps:
- Click on the “Add Sign” button complemented with an ink pen icon. You can find it in the upper toolbar.
- You’ll see “Signature Wizard” popping up. Press the “Add New Signature” button.
- Think about how you want to add an e-signature to the doc (draw, upload, or capture it).
- Place it in the selected spot in your file.
- That is it! You can also control the size of your electronic signature with the controllers below the toolbar.
PDFLiner can help you make any PDF form fillable by inserting additional fields and opening the existing ones for editing. Upload your file if you don’t use any blank from the service database and add fields for text, date, numbers, marks, and images by pressing the “Edit Form” button on your dashboard. It is a convenient drag-and-drop tool for inserting checkboxes into your files.
This smart solution makes it easy to transform any PDF file into other formats and back. For instance, your JPG will automatically convert into a PDF after you upload the image to PDFLiner. This procedure is 100-% secure for your hardware:
- Browse the service database to find the necessary PDF file or upload one from your PC.
- Press the “Done” button located in the upper right corner.
- You’ll see a new window popping up. Choose the JPG format in the “Save Document As” section. Note that different formats are available.
- In 5 minutes, you’ll get an email with a ZIP file. Upload it on your PC by pressing the “Download ZIP” button. The link will stay active for no more than the next 5 hours.
- Find the ZIP file in the “Downloads” folder of your computer. The title will be the same as the converted file. Unzip it to get as many JPG files as there are pages in your PDF.
09. Password Protect PDFs
When it comes to documents and personal information, security is essential. PDFLiner allows you to protect sensitive data with a password.
- You need to upload your document to get started. Or you need to select ‘Go to MyDocs’ to open a list of all files added to your account and save PDF with a password.
- Click the button with three dots. At the very bottom of the dropdown list, you will find the ‘Lock file’ option.
- After you click the ‘Lock file’, you will be asked to enter a password to secure PDF files. Enter the password twice and click ‘Lock.’ This way, you save it, and no one can use the protected PDF file except you.
PDFLiner is a secure place where you can share access to your forms, surveys, and other documents by sending a public link to other parties. The procedure is easy:
- Upload the file you want to share to PDFLiner. You can do it either from your PC, email, or cloud service, or browse the existing database.
- Press the “Done” button and pick the option “Share.”
- Using the “Public Link” option, provide the details on your link such as permissions and expiration date.
- Copy the finished link.
- Press the “Share” button to share the file with your team-workers, partners, or clients.
PDFLiner provides users with pocket-friendly subscription plans: Basic for $9/month, Pro for $19/month, and Premium for $29/month. Let’s discover their opportunities:
- Basic is a perfect solution if you work as a freelancer or an independent contractor who needs the service mainly for an extensive tax form catalog base. This plan will suit moderate PDF-related needs;
- If you run a small business, for example, are a realtor, insurance company, or sell any kind of goods, you are likely to be satisfied with the Pro plan;
- In case you own an enterprise with multiple employees and a wide client base, you can opt for Premium subscription services.
To check out the features of PDFLiner for free, all you have to do is sign-up for a 5-day trial period. This is very convenient if you are in doubt about the amount of paperwork the service can cover.
PDFLiner provides users with top-notch, qualitative support, which is easily achievable through the fillable “Contact us” form. Specialists are always ready to give you a helping hand, responsive, and compassionate to any PDF-related problem you struggle with.
While testing the software, we appreciated that PDFLiner grants you’ll get your money back if you are unsatisfied with its functionality for some reason. There is no due date that can prevent you from receiving your funds back. Besides, the platform is “alive”: Multiple how-toes, guides, and fresh content are regularly published on the user blog.
Another pretty thing PDFLiner offers to you is joining its affiliate program where you can gain 40% commissions for all first purchases and 20% commissions for recurring payments. This is a good opportunity to make money on affiliate marketing, especially for those who have websites.
By no means would we like to discourage you from testing other similar services on the Web. However, we have already made a thorough analysis of the most prominent PDFLiner’s competitors, so you can take advantage of our experience.
Modern businesses have become extremely flexible and swift when it comes to signing contracts and agreements on the go. DocuSign is a decent alternative to PDFLiner which enables you to collect signatures and payments online. Like PDFLiner, it helps you with editing and e-signing your electronic files without the need to upload them to your computer.
Here are the similarities between these two services:
- the capacity to work on your PDF documents without uploading them on your computer;
- signing your files online and adding the existing signature from the documents on your PC;
- creating a new signature with a drawing tool;
- sharing your PDFs so that other people can sign them too;
- top-notch file protection and numerous levels of user authentication.
However, PDFLiner has a richer functionality compared to DocuSign. Its extra features include but are not limited to:
- the option to fax your docs and get documents by fax from the recipient;
- annotating your files by supplying them with comments and sticky notes;
- a handy mobile application enables you to sign and edit any document.
airSlate is a popular business automation platform known for its codeless workflow automation, e-signature, and document management tools. This SaaS technology company has some features that are also found in PDFLiner:
- adding e-signatures to your files in a blink;
- uploading PDF documents on the platform and downloading the finished file on your PC;
- sharing the capacity to sign your PDFs with other parties (team-workers, business partners, clients, etc.);
- managing your documents in a safe way;
- filling out the papers electronically regardless of your current location.
If you are satisfied with the aforementioned features, you can choose airSlate as an alternative to PDFLiner. However, the last option boasts a more detailed potential, including the possibilities such as:
- adding watermarks to your PDFs;
- an extensive tax forms catalog where you can pick any form template you need;
- inserting images into your files;
- converting PDFs to other formats, etc.
As you can see, PDFLiner is a great solution for those people who have to deal with paperwork on a regular basis and are looking for a way to optimize it. After testing all of its handy features, we can claim that it is worth giving a try. A free 5-day trial, to say the least. It is more than enough to see whether the platform is the one that will cover your paper needs.