In this post, I’m going to introduce you Aweber Email Marketing Service which will help you to grow your business.
AWeber is an email marketing provider often called an auto responder which allows you to build up those all-important email lists and send out hundreds and thousands of emails at the drop of a hat. The company was founded in 1998. AWeber is currently headquartered in Chalfont, Pennsylvania.
Why Should An Online Business Use Email Marketing?
Email marketing has an ROI over $40 for every $1 spent. (Source: DMA) It’s one of the most cost effective ways of communicating with customers and prospects, not to mention being eco-friendly since there are no trees, stamps, or postal trucks running around to deliver old fashioned postal mail.
Introduction To AWeber
In this video I give a quick introduction to AWeber email marketing service and a look around inside.
Here are some of the features of AWeber Email Marketing Service:
- Autoresponder Follow Up
Send a sequence of automatically delivered emails.
- Manage Subscribers
Collect, track and manage your subscriber list.
- Email Deliverbility Rate
Get more messages delivered to your subscribers with AWeber.
- Email Marketing Tracking
Gain a holistic view of your email campaign.
- Email Newsletter
Simple enough for newbies with advanced options for experts.
- App Showcase
AWeber integrate with other online tools to help build your list.
- Atom App
Use AWeber’s mobile subscriber app to grow your list any time, anywhere, on Android and iOS devices.
- Subscriber Segmenting
Target subscribers based on their actions with a single click.
- AWeber Stats App
Check your email marketing stats on-the-go with AWeber Stats for Android and iOS devices.
- Email Marketing API
Integrate third party applications with AWeber.
To get started with Aweber, they offer first month signup for as low as 1$ and you can easily understand Aweber tools and tricks via their help resources. If you didn’t like Aweber you can always claim your money back within 30 days.
There are many different ways of interacting with your email list.
- Some people send out a large newsletter style email full of information, something I like to do every now and then.
- Some send out shorter emails informing them of a latest blog post that has been published, another one I use regularly.
- Some send out a brief email informing them of a bigger better newsletter or video hosted online either as a PDF document or as a page on a website
- Some people send out a weekly or monthly round up of all of the weeks/month’s blog/website articles and content.
- Some just send out emails promoting products whether they be their own or those by affiliates.
- Then there are those, like me, who do a bit of everything. As they say variety is the spice of life and as long as I give good content I like to do a mixture of email styles.
Sign up for Aweber for 1$ for the first month and do try your hand into Email marketing. Email marketing is the future as it’s your list which can make real money for you.
I will be coming up with more tutorials on Aweber in coming days. Are you using Aweber for your Email marketing? Do share your experience with Aweber?
Do you’ve a second?
It took me more than an hour to finish this post. It only takes 1 second to share with others. Can you spend a second on sharing it? Click on any of the sharing button below.
If you liked this post, click here and enter your Email address to follow my progress. You will receive monthly updates on my latest posts and gain additional insight into our blogging strategy.