In the expanding global economy, eCommerce has emerged as a critical component and a powerful driver of economic progress. eCommerce websites can be very helpful in assessing which products are selling well and making sure they are in stock.
They brought flexibility in managing your business from anywhere in the globe.
Furthermore, eCommerce websites enable you to use a variety of marketing and sales strategies to offer customers an additional reason to stay on your website and buy your items.
Choosing the appropriate plugin is critical for your brand if you want to increase your chances of sales and success. Here is a list of best eCommerce WordPress plugins to build exactly the online store you want.
WooCommerce, one of the most famous and frequently used eCommerce software solutions, is recognized as a user-friendly open-source solution that is used as an automated approach to create your online shop from scratch. You can develop a business with five things or a vast collection of thousands of products.
WooCommerce has its own plugin shop, and many third-party developers make WooCommerce plugins.
WooCommerce Order Export Pro
This top-class plugin allows you to export data from your WooCommerce store, such as orders, customers, coupons, items, shipping classes, categories, and tags. The data may be exported in CSV files for viewing in Excel or Google Sheets.
Use the powerful filter function of this plugin to ensure that you only export data that is required.
A great plugin feature that is not accessible in the free version is scheduled exports. This capability is used by the plugin to deliver the export files to a specified mailbox on a predetermined schedule.
- Export various sorts of WooCommerce data in CSV format, such as orders, customers, discounts, and so on.
- The ability to plan automatic exports.
- Distribute planned exports to your mailbox through email.
- Advanced filters for obtaining data in a certain format.
- Reliable assistance.
This plugin is available for $49 per year for a single site license. If you want to use the 5 site license, you need to pay $89. The premium edition has the advantage of providing specialized help in the event of any troubles with the plugin.
WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping PRO
Shipping is one of the most difficult components of running an eCommerce shop. Negative customer experiences might occur if your shop does not handle shipments correctly.
The ability to define complex shipping parameters depending on weight, the number of products in the cart, and many other variables are one of this plugin’s strongest features.
You can establish many shipping methods, each with its own name. Individual shipping methods can be hidden, imported/exported, and edited afterward; you can also force which shipping methods are to be utilized.
- Choose between per-item and weight-based shipping; add a handling charge to your shipping costs based on the chosen approach.
- Include as many shipping methods as needed.
- Hide or force shipping methods based on cart contents.
- Change the display order of shipping methods with ease.
WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping PRO is a premium plugin that comes in three different editions. The first plan is called “Single-site license,” and it costs $79 per year. The second plan is called “5 sites license,” and it costs $149 per year and allows you to use it on 5 personal or client sites. The priciest plan is the “Lifetime 100 sites license,” which costs $249 once and may be used on 100 personal or client sites.
Direct Checkout for WooCommerce
If you are looking to improve your WooCommerce shop so that your visitors can avoid the cart and get straight to the checkout, this plugin is the right solution for you.
The plugin also includes strong Buy Buttons. You may place them everywhere on your website – when a consumer clicks on them, the product is added to the basket, and they are instantly directed to the checkout.
You may direct your consumers to the checkout for all goods – increasing your sales while optimizing your checkout procedure.
You may also quickly design buttons for particular items, which you can place anywhere on your website. These enable the client to add items to their cart and purchase them.
- Efficiently and rapidly enable Direct Checkout for all goods.
- Create buttons that take you directly to the checkout for each product.
This plugin is a free solution for direct checkout.
Livechat – Premium Live Chat Software for WooCommerce
Every online shop should include a live chat facility to provide customer care to clients who are already on the website. One of the best choices for installing a live chat area and controlling it from the backend of your website is LiveChat – Premium live chat software for WooCommerce.
Several functions are incorporated within your WooCommerce platform to give your users a cohesive customer service experience. This isn’t simply a fast opensource repair; it’s a full-fledged talking suite.
It includes a variety of options for visitor monitoring, conversation prompts, and reviews.
- Customizable live chatbox.
- Visitor monitoring is essential for understanding when your consumers want assistance.
- Gather feedback from your consumers when they have a live conversation with one of your representatives.
- Instead of waiting for your consumers to express inquiries, live chat triggers the process of reaching out to them.
- All offline interactions are saved as support tickets, allowing you to return to them and assist your customers later.
- Live chat transcripts are saved in the system for analysis and determining which of your representatives is the most helpful.
There is a free trial period, but there is no free plan beyond that. There are multiple paid plans such as “Beginning” – $16 per month per agent, $33 per agent for “Team”, “Commercial” – $50 per agent, and “Enterprise” – Individual price.
Product Addons for WooCommerce
If your theme presently does not provide many product modification capabilities, the Product Addons plugin appears to be a fantastic alternative.
You may design all of the extras that come with your sales, and you can choose whether to use checkboxes or other types of formatting to highlight your addons. You may also pick full customization of your product bundle, with the option of allowing buyers to set their pricing.
- People may pick from a variety of addons, such as text fields, dropdowns, checkboxes, and more.
- There are image-based options available. For example, you may display photographs of several colored shirts.
- Color groupings, picture options, and upload fields are among the outstanding premium options offered.
There is a free core plugin available. There are also paid versions such as $29 for a single site and $59 for five sites.
You can install hundreds of additional eCommerce WordPress plugins on your site. However, we have handpicked this list to assist you in sticking to the top ones. As a result, it’s important to first define what you want to enhance about your business, then analyze concerns and/or needs before selecting the best solutions.
Any of the plugins mentioned above will help you to add essential functionality to your eCommerce site while also enhancing the visitor experience.