I’m glad to announce that I will be accepting guest posts from my readers and from the persons I know and trust.
Woblogger is a free WordPress resource site and a community for beginners and bloggers. Woblogger is online since August 2014, and the main goal of this blog is to provide quality tips, tricks, hacks, and other blogging guides that allows WordPress beginners to improve their site(s).
Here I will lay down some tips and points before your contribute an article, which will ensure that your submission gets fast approval.
If you are interested in guest posting for us at Woblogger, there are a few things you should follow:
- Head over to homepage and check out first few pages to understand what kind of article I publish here.
- Write a article which is solely focused on quality and adding value for the readers. Remember, best article is when it teaches anything, or is an unbiased opinion based on research, facts and experience.
- You have to be a blogger or a genuine reader who have something to write and share for Woblogger community.
What are the categories I can write?
Here are few of the categories that we accept article from, and also suggestions for few articles. Do remember to do a search at Woblogger, to avoid submitting already published ideas.
- Blogging Tips, Tools, Marketing and everything which you can think of.
- WordPress Plugins and Themes, and how to’s.
- Social media marketing, online marketing and inbound marketing.
- Entrepreneurship- Running an online business.
- Make money online tips and ideas.
- Technology How to and listified article.
- SEO Tools, Software’s, Case study.
- Art of living, Motivational, Inspirational topics.
Few things to remember before submitting your guest posts
No, we don’t pay, but a lot of our writers nevertheless make several hundred dollars per guest post by linking to product and service sales funnels in their bylines. We have no problem with it. In fact, we’re proud of them for being so clever.
Woblogger respects individual work and if your idea is derivative of some one else work, feel free to give credit. Same goes for images that you use on your post. To ensure your article get published, write a very original piece, which is written specifically for Woblogger audience.
Article should be a minimum of 1000 words and should cover the topic in detail. Incomplete details are like half-cooked food, and no one would love such articles. I take quality as one of the major consideration in accepting guest posts.
Screenshot + Video:
Images speaks thousand words. Add images to convey your message, don’t add it just for the sake of it. If writing tutorials, take screenshot. If writing conversational topics, use Flickr to find lively and related images. If you are a video blogger, you can submit your video to Woblogger YouTube channel. Just create a video and drop me an Email, and I will tell you how to submit videos.
We respect everyone work. In case we found out that you had copied post from somewhere. This will lead to instant ban and removal of all your blog posts, and profile from Woblogger. Also by submitting a post to Woblogger, you give us the copyright ownership of the post. This helps us to deal with any DMCA related issues.
Comments are the conversation and when your article is published. Answer any query related to your article via comments. This will give you more exposure and help readers.
Writing awesome content for other blogs too? Tell us about it, and if it’s relevant to our readers, we’ll share it on Twitter and Google+. Over time, this can be worth thousands of visitors to your own blog and other guest posts.
What do I get in return?
- Free promotion of your post
- Free do-follow backlinks
You can use one or two links on the Author Bio. Place your author bio at the end of the post. Keep it short.
Your guest post will be promoted on various social media networks.
Anything I need to do after my post is published?
Yes, we would expect you to:
- Promote the post to your email list and/or social media followers.
- Engage fully with readers by responding to comments as soon as the post goes live in the morning and as often as possible throughout the day and in the following few days.
- Respond to comments or questions on Twitter and the Woblogger Facebook page as your schedule allows immediately after publication.
How to pitch your post
- Start writing an email introducing yourself, who you are, what you do, your experience and 3 of your popular writings/guest posts.
Pitch your post idea in that email along with its predicted title and alternative titles. So I can make a guess what the post is going to be about.
Send them to contact[at]woblogger[dot]com. In the subject line please enter Guest Post.
If I like your idea and any of your proposed titles makes my attention, I will request you to complete the writing and send it to me.
Send me your article with author bio as a Word document (.docx file) and attach relevant images to email.
It could take up to 3-5 days to respond to your email. If your post doesn’t comply with the guidelines, you may not get any reply.
So all the best!
In case if you have any query regarding guest posting at Woblogger, do let us know via contact form.