Here at Woblogger, I keep sharing secrets to make huge money from your blog, and one of the most successful way for me so far is affiliate marketing. In simple word, you recommend a good reliable product to your readers, and in return you earn a handsome commission out of. Earlier, I have talked about Dreamhost affiliate program which pays $97 per sale.
Web hosting niche is one of the most lucrative industry for affiliate marketer, as there is always a demand for good and reliable hosting, and the affiliate commission payout is good. The only thing which you need to keep in mind is, pitch only those hosting, that you fully trust, and your readers will get value for money. Today, I will be talking about WP Engine affiliate program, which is one of the popular affiliate program for WordPress hosting.
Earn $200 per Customer with WP Engine Affiliate Program
Unlike other cheap web hosting, WP Engine is managed WordPress hosting, which is also one of the most popular name in managed WordPress hosting field.
If you don’t have an idea about WP Engine, it’s simply the fastest WordPress hosting, and the most advanced and optimized environment to host blogs on WordPress. In other words, you will promote a premium hosting service, and that means every customer needs to pay $29 per month, at least, for their accounts.
Now, before you join WP Engine affiliate program here are few things which you need to know:
- This Webhosting company is only for WordPress blogs. (If you have a blog related to WordPress, Blogging; it will be easier for you to promote)
- Wp Engine is one of the costliest WordPress hosting out there, so number of sales might not be same as other affordable hosting affiliate program like Hostgator, Bluehost or Dreamhost.
- WP Engine pay/sales is better than other hosting affiliate program. Minimum is $200/sale.
- WP Engine affiliate program is a 2-tier affiliate program.
- They offer seasonal coupons which will further help you to promote WP Engine with the help of coupons.
One of the biggest problem an affiliate marketer face is, finding the right product to pitch and promote. WP Engine is one of the pioneer of WordPress hosting, and is perfect solution for WordPress blogs, where money is not an issue. This actually makes it easier to promote, as big WordPress blogs look for a reliable hosting solution.
Here are features and details of WP Engine Affiliate program:
- Their affiliate program is managed by Shareasale.
- Affiliates can get paid by check or International ACH Direct bank deposit.
- For every referral: You will get paid $200 minimum or first month payment by your referrals. (Which ever is bigger).
- Bonus commission for minimum number of sales. You can get detail over here.
- Payment is done every month, and minimum payout limit via Shareasale is $50. So, even if you make only one sale, you will be paid.
- Banners available in various sizes for easy promotion.
Over all, even if you are a newbie or pro into affiliate marketing, WP Engine is a well-known brand name in hosting industry, and with their affiliate program, you can easily start making decent income. (minimum $2000/sale).
How to join the WP Engine Affiliate Program
You can join the program by visiting this ShareASale page. Create your new account and just use the same page to login, and then, you can join the hosting program from your account. This is one of the few hosting affiliate programs that auto-approves your application, and you don’t need to be approved in order to start promoting the program.
Had any experience with WP Engine’s affiliate program yet? Thoughts?
Do you’ve a second?
It took me more than an hour to finish this post. It only takes 1 second to share with others. Can you spend a second on sharing it? Click on any of the sharing button below.
If you liked this post, click here and enter your Email address to follow my progress. You will receive monthly updates on my latest posts and gain additional insight into my blogging strategy.