Interested in learning about getting quality backlinks? This article will show you how to build quality backlinks, and also track your links. Do you want search engines to take notice of your website? Then we cannot say it too much – the key is creating backlinks. But not all backlinks are the same, of course. Some can be very effective, while others not as much. Some backlinks could shoot you up, while others are no good in increasing your rankings.
When we talk about SEO (Search Engine Optimization), we can divide it into on site and off site SEO. Off site SEO mainly contains backlinks and social signals. Backlink building is very important to boost your ranking in SERP’s you need to get quality links from other authority sites. We all know the importance of traffic from search engines and that getting high quality backlinks to your blog is one of the best ways to improve your blogs rankings. Definitely, that will help to get better search engine traffic and results, this post will be listing 20 ways by which you can get quality backlinks to your blog.
The more popular and important a site is, the more links from that site matter. A site like Wikipedia has literally 1000’s of diverse sites linking to it, which means it’s probably a popular and important site. To earn trust and authority with the engines, you’ll need the help of other link partners. The more popular, the better.
Although backinks help to increase ranks, spammy or some paid backlinks destory your ranks. Therefore, when you build backlinks you should look these matters.
Also, when you are building backlinks, you need to keep quality of links and anchor text variation in your mind. Also, instead of creating lots of backlinks to your homepage only, start working on building links to internal pages.
Some of the link building methods, which you should ignore:
- Avoid site wide link from footer
- Avoid buying exact anchor text link
- Avoid buying bulk links from sites like Fiverr
- Article directory links are not that effective anymore
- Don’t opt for link networks (Build my rank was one of such private link network, which got penalized)
- Avoid BlogRoll links
So, these are something which you should keep in mind when starting with quality backlinks. Out of all the existing method, guest posting is the best way to get quality link and moreover, it will help you to drive traffic to your web page.
Smart Blogger Guide to Build Quality Backlinks to Your Site:
1. Submit Guest Post to Other Blogs. (Major Benefits of Guest Blogging)
3. Start Relevant Threads in Forums and Link to Your Blog Posts.
4. Link to Your Blog in Your Forum Signatures (Only high quality forums).
5. Social bookmarking is also considered as backlinks. (You should target following networks: Google Plus, Twitter, Facebook, Digg and delicious).
6. Make Use of Discussion Boards by Linking to Your Blog in threads. (Quora)
8. Yahoo Answers. Ask Questions related to your blog and answer; remember to put your blog’s link in resource box.
10. Interlink to your blog and other posts on your blog when writing on your blog.
11. Exchange links with other bloggers in your niche. Make sure to form link pyramid and keep it natural.
12. Submit your blog posts to all social bookmarking sites you know.
13. Submit your blog to top web directories/ blogging directories/ niche directories.
14. Submit your blog to Digg, it is dofollow and Google crawls most of its submissions.
15. Submit your RSS feed to RSS directories.
16. Most forums have a website review forum, post about your blog to review.
17. Review top companies and products and they might link back to you.
18. Make use of web 2.0 websites like Squidoo to promote your blog.
19. Make use of groups like Google Groups and Yahoo Groups
20. Create a Wikipedia Page For Yourself and include your link in the resource section.
21. Write high quality content and you will get strong backlinks.
Do you’ve a second?
It took me more than an hour to finish this post. It only takes 1 second to share with others. Can you spend a second on sharing it? Click on any of the sharing button below.
If you liked this post, click here and enter your Email address to follow my progress. You will receive monthly updates on my latest posts and gain additional insight into our blogging strategy.